Saturday, February 21, 2015

Dancing With the Stars Season 20

 Guess what was just released!? You guessed it! They have officially announced the Season 20 Dancing With the Stars cast. Personally, I'm really excited for this season just because I know so many more of the stars in this season than previous. So you're probably dying to know who all will be competing in this ultimate dance off and I'm here to tell you.
Michael Sam and Rumor Willis are among the first on the list and I'm not very familiar with either of them but when I did a little digging, I learned that Michael Sam is a defensive end football player but is currently a free agent and not signed to any particular team. I also looked up Rumer Willis and I knew she looked really familiar when I first saw her picture but I had a hard time placing her until I read that she was a guest star in Pretty Little Liars that I was able to place her in Season 4 where she played her character Zoe.
Let's see who's next? That would be Suzanne Somers and Patti Labelle. I don't really know Suzanne Somers but I do know she is an actress although she's never been in anything that i've seen before. Patti is also an actress but she's most known for her singing. Which I have to admit isn't bad at all. I've never heard her sing before but when I looked it up it sounded super good and strong. Williow Shields who is also competing this season was one that I was extremely familiar with. I first got to know her from her performance as Primrose Everdeen in the Hunger Games saga and I have to admit she was a favorite character.
This is a first. The show was able to get Super Bowl model Charlotte Mckinney to perform on this season. I've never heard of her before but I feel like I'm the only one! This girl is all over the web and let me tell you she is super gorgeous! Riker Lynch is also going to be a performer. I only know him from his brother Ross on Austin and Ally but he's in a band with Ross and his other siblings called R5 and I know for a fact they are good. If you haven't heard them I would definitely recommend checking them out.
Im super pumped to watch Redfoo from LMFAO. I've always loved their music and they've always seemed like really chill dudes so I can't wait to watch him shake it on the dance floor this season. Alright the next performer is the one i'm most excited for and I really hope she takes home the mirror ball trophy. They've already had one gymnast, Shawn Johnson on the show, but now it's fellow gymnast Nastia Luikin's turn! I love her so much and I remember watching her in the Olympics and being completely amazed so I'm super excited to watch.
This season seems like its going to be an extremely good and competitive one and I really cannot wait for it to start so that I can watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment